KTM / Husqvarna / GASGAS 50/65 Chain Guide 2020 - 2022
The stock chain guide (2020-2022 KTM / Husqvarna / GASGAS 65 and 2020-2022 KTM / Husqvarna / GASGAS 50) has been known to wear through from the chain rubbing against the bottom of the guide. The engineers at Nihilo designed a new Billet chain guide that has been moved down and to the rear in order to eliminate this issue. By moving it back and down the user can install larger rear sprockets without creating rapid wear through. The CNC machined Billet aluminum outer casing is strong and durable and the plastic insert can be replaced easily when needed. The tighter tolerances help to align the chain and avoid chain derailment in challenging race conditions.
- Made from 6061 Billet aluminum for strength and durability
- Plastic slider can be replaced for a fraction of the cost.
- Moves chain guide back and down to better align with chain travel
- Direct replacement bolt-on part no modifications needed
- 2020 - 2022 KTM/Husqvarna 65
- 2020 - 2022 KTM/Husqvarna 50
- 2021 - 2022 GASGAS 50 / 65
- 2020 - 2022 KTM SXE5, Husqvarna EE5
- 2021 - 2022 GASGAS MCE5
- Actual anodized color may vary from image