At Nihilo Concepts, we pride ourselves on helping the next generation of riders reach their full potential. Every year, we accept Rider Support applications to become part of the #NihiloTribe.
We accept resumes year round however we prefer that they come to us between September 1st to November 15th. In order to be considered for the upcoming season you resume must be in our hands before Nov. 15th
Tribe members are chosen only during the open period.
Here is how it works:
- Fill out the form below and upload your resume. Keep it short and informative, we like to know what size bike and what classes you ride, as well as how often and where you race along with your results. Also include your social media information as well. Pictures of you, your bikes and race set up are always a plus.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your resume has been received and sent to our sponsorship department.
- In that e-mail, you will be prompted to set up an account on our website. This is a very important step. If you don't set up an account, you can no longer call to have us set one up for you. All orders MUST be placed through the website. This is to protect the information of both our young riders and their families.
- During the sponsorship review process between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, every resume will be reviewed by our rider support team. This is when all of our #NihiloTribe members are chosen.
- You will receive an e-mail letting you know if you have been accepted and containing further instructions.
If you were not accepted, don't be discouraged. We have thousands of applications sent in every year. And while we would LOVE to sponsor everyone, we have a limited budget each season. Keep trying! We only need to receive your resume one time per year, but we encourage you to SEND AN UPDATED RESUME EVERY YEAR so we have your latest information in our system. We look forward to learning more about you and your passion for racing!