The best solution for easily setting your TPS
Nihilo Concepts TPS Setting Tool
The Nihilo Concepts Throttle Position Sensor setting tool is a must-have for all KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS dirt bikes with a throttle position sensor. Nihilo Concepts joined forces with sister company WMR Racing Development to design a one-of-a-kind tool that has an unmatched experience when setting your TPS. All the new motocross and offroad fuel injected models come with a throttle position sensor on the throttle body and it is very important to have it set to a specific value. The TPS is an important sensor that helps the engine control how much fuel to inject, and it must be set to a specific number for optimal performance which we discuss in our video. Our tool is made out of billet aluminum, heavy duty wiring, proprietary circuitry, OEM connectors, and is made very durable.
The NIHILO CONCEPTS TPS SETTING TOOL is a plug-and-play device, without the necessity to match colors or pinouts. It simply connects in series with OEM connectors in between the Throttle Position Sensor and the wire harness connector, and the exact 5-volt reference signal source from the ECU powers it. Also, the bike can be started while the tool is connected for live data viewing during final idle fine tuning
- The TPS setting tool is compatible with all KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS dirt bikes that have a throttle position sensor matching our connector. See Fitment list below
- The tool is made of billet aluminum, heavy-duty wiring, and proprietary circuitry.
- It is very easy to use and can be dialed in just a few minutes.
- The tool will help you improve the performance of your dirt bike by ensuring that the TPS is set to the correct value.
- The tool is also useful if you are running different maps on your dirt bike.
- Click here if you need to order a power-up dongle!
KTM Big Bikes EXC, EXC-F, XC-W, SX-F, XC, XC-F, XCF-W, XW-F
Husqvarna Big Bikes TE, FC, FC, FS, TE, FX, FE, TC, FX
GASGAS Big Bikes EC, EX, MC